Our Story

Our Story

The Legend:
The Story of the Springs

Over 500 years ago, there lived a man whose name was Ọ̀gánungánun, a brave hunter who left Lukosi compound of Ìlódè quarters in Ilé Ifẹ̀ on a hunting expedition. This was at a time when so many of his people were leaving Ile Ifè to establish their own towns and villages just like their ancestors did.

The Legacy:
History and Background of the Resort

In 1952, Southern Baptist missionary, Rev. John Sydney McGee, from his mission base in Igede, Ekiti, went to the source of the warm and cold springs despite several dissuasions and warnings by locals that a visit to the source

Check Availabity

1 Room , 1 Adult , 0 Children